alexanderp04 comments

alexanderp04 comments on can't spell prom dress without ss

Number keys let you pick different unit types (1 Infantry, 2 Archers, 3 Cav, 4 9 are custom you can add, 0 calls for everyone), and the F keys will let you give commands like "Follow me," "Charge," "Hold this position." At the start of a battle everyone by default is set to Charge, so if you want some control make sure you call for everyone to follow you right at the start.A lot of people have trouble with steppe and desert bandits due to them being on horseback, and most of the time you find them on open desert and flat steppe lands (go figure), where cavalry are extremely potent. If you get a large force (this is the one time peasants are potent as meat shields.) you can command them to stand closer together, so you have a nice sized block of troops. When the horses charge in, they get bogged down by the number of <a href="https://www.swimwearforsummer.com" target="_blank">beach dresses</a> bodies and be forced to a stop, leaving them vulnerable to the infantry they bogged in.

Boy shorts are similar to hot pants. Spandex/cotton blend boy shorts are often worn by dancers and cheerleaders to provide coverage underneath short dance skirts. However, boy shorts can also be quite sexy. Nail the essentials down first. If you have to choose, you're better off spending your money on top grade design services rather than on upgraded materials. If you invest up front in a design that gets the floor plan and essential elements right, you can always upgrade to luxury surfacing materials later.

The forecast for 2017 is not very rosy, in the face of changing consumer trends. Many consumers especially in the major markets now prefer spending on experiences rather than physical goods. There is also uncertainty in the stock market and investors are increasingly wary of volatile stocks.

Due to a whole bunch of life fuckery, it is looking very very unlikely that I going to pass a class I need to graduate, which I aiming to do in august. Due to this, I need to make up those three credits somewhere. I recently escaped the clutches of a pretty unpleasant lab environment (biochem student here), and while there, a bunch of other students got scholarships and such. I got paid for a bit, but only for a couple months over summer, whereas I was there for a year or so total. Since I missing a class I need to graduate, I planning on asking for retroactive credit for the research <a href="https://www.cheapsbikinis.com" target="_blank">cheap swimwear</a> I did (it count for my degree, made sure of that part. The spooky bit is asking).

For those patients who have higher blood sugar levels, and/or those that do not respond to diet and exercise adjustments, insulin may be prescribed. Do not be alarmed. This treatment is necessary for your health and that of your baby. Still, they kept asking me "are you sure you don do drugs?", and refused to prescribe me anything because they thought I was going to abuse antibiotics or something?? Queue a few days later and I am laying in bed, miserable as hell. I start choking and I absolutely can breath, I start to go blue. I get the fastest Uber I can (ambulance rides are too damn expensive) and book it to the emergency room and they basically told me I had severe pneumonia at that point and had me admitted.I still mad at the incompetent doctors at this hospital.I know I probably going to get down votes for saying this but hear me out.I participated in Reddit secret Santa for several years now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

apple may have jumped the shark

athirus comments on ichigo with swimsuit and military uniform

are there any worse regular guests than vinnie